Business Insights + Website Insurance
You've invested time & money (plus some blood, sweat and a few tears) to have a fabulous website to promote your business and get clients.
How are you protecting your investment?
Do you know if your website is helping your business?
Ready to get started?
Insight Pro Standard is $250/month
What is the right answer for YOUR business?
How much should you invest in your website? Is your marketing working? What topics should you blog about? These are all questions that can be better answered by looking at your website analytics. Knowing what users are doing on your website, where they are coming from and how they are accessing your website gives you actual facts to make business decisions.
Insight Pro also ensures your WordPress website stays fit and running smoothly so you know your online business asset is doing it's job, and not becoming a business liability. We take care of all of it, you just sit back and read the reports.
Protecting Your Online Asset
Even if you are in your website updating content regularly, you are still susceptible to hackers and spammers if the site isn't being properly maintained.
As your living, breathing online presence, your website is a place to showcase your knowledge and engage with your audience. Every WordPress website needs to be updated regularly (at LEAST weekly) with the latest plugins and WordPress software.
Additionally, it needs to be monitored for security and performance, and have regular backups to keep serving you and your customers (you have insurance for your other stuff, right?).
Example of our standard monthly Insights report.
Use the arrows to browse through the 8 pages
Frequently Asked Questions
Congrats! Having Google Analytics is great - if it is properly configured, tracking the metrics that matter to your business and you actually are looking at the data.
You're not? It's okay, you're not alone. Google Analytics was created for data nerds. Our reports use that data, but are created for business owners who need to easily be able to see if they are getting ROI from their investment in content and their website.
Monthly Reports Generated
Times Protected From Attack
Monthly service includes:
- Setup & configuration for Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search console and custom tracking codes (some custom tracking codes may be extra).
- Monthly Report - you'll receive a monthly report with information on what's been updated on your site, backup status, security logs and, even more importantly, your custom website traffic and analytics (you can see who is coming to your site and what they are doing, plus we work with you to set up goals specific to your website & business).
- 24/7 Monitoring - pro-active uptime, performance, security and malware monitoring of your site - this way you won't hear it first from your clients if something isn't right, we'll be taking care of it.
- Backups - Best-in-class, daily database backups, and weekly full-site backups all securely stored off-site (at Amazon S3, just in case something happens to your hosting account). If all that is mumbo-jumbo to you, what it really means is that you never have to worry about losing data or not having your website. It is fully backed up and able to be restored or put up anywhere at a moments notice.
- Restore - Capability to restore your site quickly if disaster strikes. Seriously, we've restored a site in under an hour when a client accidentally deleted her site.
- WordPress Updates - Installation of the latest updates for WordPress. This is a critical aspect of maintaining the security and functionality of your site.
- Plugin & Theme updates - Installation of the latest updates for all plugins & themes, including premium plugins & themes - keeping your site secure and running smoothly
- Performance enhancements - ensuring your site is loading as quickly as possible (this is important to your visitors and Google)
- Content scraping protection
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) - takes your static content and stores a copy closer to your visitors. By moving the content closer to your actual visitor, it takes less time to access the resources, which means the page loads faster.
- Web content optimization (WCO) - improves the way the resources on your web page load. Websites are collections of multiple apps, widgets, and tags. WCO ensures that these resources that make up your web page load optimally.
- Security enhancements - Protecting your investment using security best practices, WordFence and iThemes Security Pro to keep bad guys out and your site safe.
- Your own site expert - An expert that knows your website inside & out, can give you advice specific to your business and website, and answer your questions.
Get Started Today Tracking & Protecting Your Digital Asset
Why wait another day? Start knowing how your investment is performing for your business.